|Name :_______________||Date :_______________|
Halloween Spiral Worksheet
1) the spirit of someone who has died, esp. one that is believed to have returned to earth to haunt a place or living people.
2) in folklore and fairy tales, an ugly creature that does evil or mischief to humans
3) inhabited or visited by ghosts.
4) a covering for all or part of the face, usu. worn to disguise the wearer's identity.
5) a corpse preserved by embalming, esp. one embalmed and wrapped by or in the manner of the ancient Egyptians.
6) a large, roundish, gourdlike orange fruit that has thick edible flesh and is borne on a low-growing vine.
7) causing fear; frightening.
8) a woman who practices or is believed to practice occult magic; sorceress.
9) to form or inscribe by cutting.
10) a set of clothes suited to a particular
season, occasion, or activity.