Hanukkah Word Jump
1) Hanukkah begins A the B day of the Hebrew month of D C the holiday is celebrated for eight days..
2) A in Jewish tradition the Hebrew calendar date starts at C D first evening of B starts after the sunset of the 24th of Kislev..
3) There is a custom to have Hanukkah parties and to D foods fried or baked in some B of kosher C oil/s, preferably olive oil, as the A miracle of the Hanukkah menorah involved the discovery of the small flask of oil used by the Jewish High Priest (the Kohen Gadol)..
4) C D of B is preserved in the books of 1 Maccabees and 2 A .
5) The Talmud presents three customs: lighting one light each B A D one light each night for each member of the household, or, the most pious method, where the number C candles changed each night..
6) The primary A according to Jewish law and D involves B an eight-branched candelabrum, known by different C .